24" x 24" Upcycled Wood Composite Table Top
Upcycling, or creative reuse, is the process of transforming unused products into products of better quality or better environmental value. Our 24" square upcycled table top is constructed of engineered wood, combined with an adhesive to create a durable and uniquely lovely surface. Each top is custom stained and varnished to your specifications.
Upcycled Wood Composite Collection Features:
- Top thickness of 1" (Special Order 2" thick available)
- Engineered wood and adhesive mixture
- Designed for indoor use only
- Variety of wood finish and edge options available
- Two wood species to choose from -- Oak (high-grain) or Maple (subtle-grain)
- Made in the USA
Tweet: Upcycled wood composite restaurant and hospitality table tops - Priced for Professionals from @RestFurn http://ctt.ec/h00HE+
Our Upcycled Wood Composite Collection is custom made, with a lead time of 3 - 6 weeks from the time your order is processed.