Beechwood Arm Chair 810A
The Beechwood Arm Chair 810A is constructed of 100% solid European Beechwood with mortise and tenon joinery for structural integrity. We will stain and upholster your order specifically for you. Most of our Traditional Collection chairs are custom made; they are stained and upholstered based on your specifications. We offer a vast array of wood stains and upholstery options. If you have a specific type of material in mind (COM), we will assist you in the creative process so as to allow you to easily create furnishings that are specific to your restaurant design and the impression you want to make on your dining patrons. The Beechwood Arm Chair 810A will be ideal for all of your high traffic indoor restaurant needs. Traditional Beech Wood Collection Features:
- COM (Customer's Own Material) is available at the Grade 2 price
- Most frames are made to order, stained and upholstered (if necessary) based on your selection
- A variety of designs suited to fit any type of decor
- Custom made with a lead time of 2 ? 4 weeks
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on workmanship and materials
Our Beechwood Traditional Chairs Collection has a lead time of 2 - 4 weeks from the time your order is processed.