Cafe Side Chair
Our Cafe Side Chairs are hand-forged in Europe and are suitable for year-round use outdoors, even in harsh weather conditions. They are constructed using African Teak, which turns from a creamy yellow to a chocolate brown. The chair can be left to weather naturally, or may be periodically treated with teak oil to preserve its natural color and moisture. The Chestnut Wood used for the special order slats of the chairs are offered in its natural color and sealed with protective clear coating.
Our furniture frames are resistant to rust, feature a scratch resistant powder coating that inhibits UV rays, and can easily support up to 400 lb. All of our chairs fold up for easy set-up and storage, important for high traffic popular restaurants. Our Cafe Side Chair will make a wonderful addition for your outdoor or indoor restaurant needs. Finish: 8 different frame colors to choose from.European Bierhaus Collection Features:
- Slats come standard in African Teak, with Chestnut available by special order
- Ideal for all of your high traffic outdoor and indoor restaurant needs
- Steel frames are specially treated in a multistage proprietary process to prevent rust
- In Stock with a lead time of 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- 1-year structural warranty for commercial use
This piece in our European Bierhaus Seating Collection is In Stock, with a lead time of 1.5 - 2.5 weeks from the time your order is processed.