Heated Shade Structure Model ALS
Our Heated Shade Structure Model ALS are an innovative, cost effective heated and lit outdoor structure, integrating diffused lighting for outdoor evening restaurant dining, our Heated Shade Structure Model ALS accentuates the ambience of the umbrella. The concept is to provide shelter and warmth for the outdoor restaurant dining experience, expanding customer capacity, allowing for extended operating hours, and eliminating seasonal downturns due to inclement weather. Our canopies are made of architectural grade PVDF coated PVC fabric to create UV resistant, antifungal and easy to clean umbrellas. Steel frame construction of commercial quality, zinc & aluminum galvanized with two layers of powder coating provides optimal protection. Economical to run, evenly distributed highly efficient radiant heat warming people, not the surrounding air.Concealed electrical wiring, designed with maximum consideration for public safety and restaurant dining aesthetic appearance. The ALS Heated Shade Structure is available with either 8 ERH (12 optional) or 4 IRH-E Heating units. Finish: A wide verity of canopy and frame colors are available to choose from; consult with a sales representative. Heating Collections - Electric Collection Features:
- A variety of shapes and sizes that can be linked together to form continuous coverage or installed as stand alone structures
- Features heavy duty galvanized steel construction, tropical grade waterproof membrane, providing shelter and UV protection
- Engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions
- In Stock with a lead time of 4 - 8 weeks
- 1-year commercial warranty
Our Radiant Heating Umbrella Collection has a lead time of 3 - 8 weeks from the time your order is processed.