Holsag Rizzo Arm Chair
The Holsag Rizzo Arm Chair is
an elegant addition to our dining room chair collection. The Holsag Rizzo Arm Chair is constructed of 100% solid European Beechwood with
mortise and tenon joinery that is glued, pinned and screwed for sturdy
assembly and structural integrity. The Rizzo arm chair features a wood back and upholstered seat.
High traffic restaurants needing
furniture that will withstand constant use - our Holsag beechwood
furnishings will do just that. Wood Finish Options:
28 stain colors to choose from. Leg Options:
Regular Leg, or Casters (Front Legs). There are a vast array of upholstery options.
Holsag Beech Wood Collection Features:
- 100% Solid European Beech Hardwood
- Joints are mortise and tenon, glued with high solids glue and
reinforced with 18 guage nails, corner blocks, and low root woodscrews
- Cushion is made of high density foam
- Underside of seat is supported by a mesh webbing for comfort
- 9-Step Finishing Process
- Custom made with a lead time of 4 - 7 weeks
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
Our Holsag Beechwood Chair Collection has a lead time of 4 - 7 weeks from the time your order is processed.