Holsag Sage Stacking Side Chair
The Holsag Sage
Stacking Side Chair is constructed from 100% solid European Beechwood
with mortise and tenon joinery that is glued, pinned and screwed for
sturdy assembly and structural integrity. The chairs solid wood
construction makes it ideal for schools, universities, libraries, and
waiting rooms. The Holsag Sage Stacking Side Chair is available in all
stain finishes and can be supplied with either a solid wood or
upholstered seat. The Sage stacking side chair sits comfortably, has a beautiful wood back, a
built in bible box and attaches nicely to look like a church pew.
Your restaurant needs furniture that will withstand
constant use - our Holsag beechwood furnishings will do just that.
Holsag Beech Wood Collection Features:
- 100% Solid European Beech Hardwood
- Joints are mortise and tenon, glued with high solids glue and reinforced with 18 guage nails, corner blocks, and low root woodscrews
- Cushion is made of high density foam
- Underside of seat is supported by a mesh webbing for comfort
- 9-Step Finishing Process
- Custom made with a lead time of 4 - 7 weeks
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
Our Holsag Beechwood Chair Collection has a lead time of 4 - 7 weeks from the time your order is processed.