Neill Occasional Arm Chair
Our Neill Occasional Arm Chair will provide a touch of class to any indoor restaurant or assisted living setting while withstanding the test of time due to its durability. The finish is made from HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutant) free material and is resistant to cleaning chemicals. The frame stocks are harvested from certified sustainable sources. The back cushion and seat support are comprised of 60% post consumer recycled content. The seat cushion is made from 1.8 high resilient ultra cell foam core with a 24% soy base.
You can feel good about your investment knowing that you are doing your part to help the environment as well as adding a touch of class to your restaurant or assisted living facility with the Neill occasional arm chair.
Assisted Living | Hospitality Collection Features
- Comfort Firm Cushion standard on every piece - 2.3 Density High
Resilient Foam 35 lb Core, - 1.6 55 lb Foam Crown Pad, 1" Poly 1.1 15 lb
Foam Wrap in a 1.5 accord sewn casing. This cushion provides the
firmness required for Senior Living installations, yet the foam pad and
fiber wrap provides a softer "sit" for seating comfort.
- Catalyzed Lacquer finish standard on every piece - A two
process catalyzed lacquer finish makes leg finish impervious to moisture
from mopping and spills. This finish will be available for all finish
- Frames are scaled with the resident's safety and comfort in
mind - The dimensions of each piece were determined with careful
consideration of proper seat depth and seat height recommended for
- All items can be produced to meet CAL133, and all frames will be tested to pass CA133.
- Many pieces available with removable seat decking - Removable
Seat Decking is available in both tight seat and loose seat cushion
constructions. Tight seat construction pieces are enhanced with a spring
seat for extra comfort. Frames are protected with a vinyl wrap and
waterproof staples to enhance the lifespan of each piece.
- All items will be available with 5 year warranty for fully
upholstered, 3 years for wood framed items and 1 year for occasional
- All items are priced as COM (Customer's Own Material). Upholstery price is not reflected in item price.
Our Assisted Living and Hospitality Seating Collection has a lead time of 5 - 7 weeks from the time your order is processed.